Thursday, October 10, 2013

4 Questions to Creating a Goal Statement for Your Ministry


Recently, I have been studying how to create a goal statement for an organization, non-profit, business, or ministry...

Here is the first draft of the goal statement I am crafting for my role here at Youth Speaker's Coach:

"I work with youth pastors to sharpen their communication skills with students and help equip them to go from being an average youth speaker to becoming a great youth communicator so that they have significantly improved impact and influence for the Kingdom of God in the lives of students."

As a springboard, I borrowed the statement-template from four questions that were asked by coaching expert, Christian Mickelsen:

#1. Who do you work with?
#2. What is their biggest problem?
#3. What do you do to help them?
#4. What result do they end up with?

What is the goal statement for your ministry?


No comments:

Post a Comment