Thursday, July 18, 2013

Youth Communicator Productivity Ninja Secret (July Edition)


Every month I will be highlighting a youth speaker productivity ninja secret... A little tip or trick that will multiply both your productivity, efficiency and effectiveness as someone who speaks to students on a regular basis.

The productivity ninja secret for July is:

FREE online cloud storage!

I use online cloud storage EVERY DAY as a youth communicator. Whether it is syncing Evernote or GoodReader with Dropbox, or updating a Google Drive form... Online cloud storage has made my life as a youth speaker much more efficient. I can access my documents, files, message notes, videos, etc from any device at any time.

I recently came across the motherlode of FREE storage in an app called Copy. Copy will basically start you with a free 20gb of online storage and boost your storage by 5gb every time you refer a friend (and they install Copy). The amazing part is that THERE IS NO LIMIT to the amount of FREE storage you can have on your account. Add as many friends as you want!

I use Copy's cloud storage for sharing message videos (since they take up A LOT of space) and backing up other important archival files to the cloud.

You can sign up for your FREE 20gb of online storage by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment