Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Need Your Help with a New Book

I am in the process of writing a new book on the topic of "Developing & Delivering Messages for Postmodern Students."

I feel as though I have a pretty solid grasp on the general outline, content, and illustrative anecdotes; however, I am very much stuck on an attention-grabbing title... Here are some thoughts:

1. Preaching Postmodern: 10 Steps to Developing and Delivering Messages that Connect

2. Query: How to Create Engaging Messages for Postmoderns

3. Help, I have to speak to teenagers!

4. Communicating to Postmoderns: 10 Steps to Developing and Delivering Messages that Connect

Which of these do you like best? 

What would make a communication book worth your investment of time & money?

What is a better title suggestion than those I have listed?

Feel free to answer in the comments below...


No comments:

Post a Comment